CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kindergarten's Thanksgiving Program.

The Thursday before Thanksgiving break Brooklyn's class performed a little program for their parents and grandparents. They made their little hats in class, had handmade placemats to pass out, and then sang a couple of songs, said a poem, and then told everyone what they were thankful for. It was short, to the point, and absolutely darling! Brooklyn loves school and her teacher and we are thankful for them both!


Waiting for the little program to start.


Singing and doing the motions to "This is the Day for Giving Thanks."


"I am thankful for my Mom & Dad."


Our little 'pilgrim'

3 comments:

Wendy

They were adorable weren't they? I am thankful for you as well!

Sharleen

Brooklyn is the cutest pilgrim I have ever seen!!

The Dickinsons

Happy Belated birthday to your little one.

What cute pics of your girl's Thanksgiving program. That was sweet that she was thankful for her parents!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and thoughts about us. I admit that Christmas is a hard time to be away from family, friends, and one's country, but God is helping us and we are trying to make the best of it. Today was a tad discouraging for with our electric problem I cannot do much. I did bake something, but due to the HIGH altitude it did NOT turn out. SAD!

But, I'll have a better day tomorrow. =) Hugs from Colombia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...