Brook kept Brittan for me while I was at the school and they had their own little party at the shop. While we were at the school Brittan told his Daddy that "they had to buy mommy flowers and roses." I really don't know how he knows that you are to do that on Valentine's Day, but he was insistent. Brook drove them into town thinking that they would just pick up something real quick, I had asked for a massage for my Valentine. Brittan has other ideas. He wanted flowers and roses, thus the pics of roses and tulips. You see, tulips are flowers, but roses are roses. I was indeed thrilled to come home to them both sitting on the table.
That evening we went out to dinner at Red Lobster, returned home to watch a family movie, pass out our Valentine's to the kids and Brook (sorry I forgot to grab my camera) and have chocolte covered strawberries, a special request from both of my little ones.:) It was a wonderful evening!
Brook and I did sneak in time Sunday evening to watch Fireproof together. It was amazing. If you have not yet seen it, please take the time to do so. It is well worth your time. It is a movie that we both want to purchase.
I trust that you all had a wonderful day as well. Ours wasn't out of the book spectacular, but it was exactly what I wanted it to be, filled with time with my husband and children and I couldn't ask for more!

Brooklyn diligently working on her valentine for her teacher

Thought that you might want to see what it said so that you would understand the 'gift' that accompanied it.

Brooklyn's Valentine for her teacher, complete with a container filled with chocolate chip cookie 'dough'!!

Brooklyn's class party.

Time to open Valentine's.


Brooklyn & her friend, Benett

Decorating foam crafts and having such a good time.

Not beautiful by any stretch of the imagination, but still my children's favorite 'special treat'!

The "flowers"

The "roses".

My flowers from the little boy who picked them out.:)

The ULTIMATE flower lover! There is truly nothing that she would rather give.

My gifts of love from God! Thank you Lord, for Brooklyn & Brittan!!!

Oh, how wonderful is my husband?!This is exactly what I asked for.:)





4 comments:
Your BACK!!!! I've missed you...
It sounds like you had a wonderful celebration with your precious family. I feel RICH to know you and will enjoy all my DOUGH!!! Still thinking of how wonderful our party was...thank you! If you get a chance I would love to see more of the pictures!
What a neat Valentines day! Too cute about the flowers and roses!
The guys are expanding the print shop. (That's what "we" are building.) I explained a little more about it in today's post.
LOVE the new pictures!
Liked Brooklyn's tights!
Really enjoyed Brittan's comprehension of Valentine's Day.... =)
Good job Brittan, you can never go wrong with flowers!! I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves. It looks like you had a great time! :)
Post a Comment