CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

~ Fall Has Come to Our Home ~

With the air turning crisp in the mornings, the leaves starting to take on different hues other than green, pumpkins turning orange in our little patch, and fall decorations in every store that we go into, I decided that I wanted to welcome Fall into our home as well. I haven't done this for several years do to our 'teach Valerie patience' re-model project. Out came the boxes with the fall decor and the kids and I set to work. We had so much fun getting out things that we had forgotten that we even had, telling stories about times it was used before and making memories that will go inside the boxes at the end of the season ready to be pulled out again and remembered next year. Fall is here and we are enjoying it all day long!


Welcome to our home...


The kids favorite bench.


It is not 'Fall' until my favorite lighted pumpkin is out of hiding. The only reason that I posted this picture is because this little guy brings back many happy memories of a fall afternoon a few years ago that was spent with my mom & sisters making this little fellow. I love memories!


Loving this little leaf that is holding my favorite candle holder.


The shelves in my clock enjoying some newfound colors.


Autum...


Another lamp table.


My favorite glass pumpkins making their first appearance in a few years and I am so happy to see them again.:)

4 comments:

LaRona

Love the new look! Maybe I'll get mine up....sometime.
Love you!

Wendy

Very cute decor. Fun to get a glimpse inside your home!

Sharleen

I love fall colors and your house looks beautiful as always!! ;)

Rochenda Crane

Everything looks so nice! I wish I were seeing it in person! I finally got my fall stuff up too. I am enjoying it a lot this year, but I'm already thinking about decor for Christmas...my favorite!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...