CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Day of School '09

The summer ended way too quickly and before we were ready it was the 'First Day' of school. Brooklyn was up and dressed by 6:30 a.m., something that hasn't been repeated since. But there is something so exciting about the first day of a new school year.

First Grade...staying at school all day...having Mrs. Ridinger for her teacher...new pencils...crayons...backpack...lunch at school...being picked up in the circle...these are all things that added to Brooklyn's excitement and have continued to be wonderful things for her as the year has gone on. She loves math, spelling, art, and show & tell. We just had out first PTC and found out that not only does she love it, she is doing great. Hearing those words makes Brook & I even more reassured that we made the right decision last year in having her repeat. We can't go back and change it now and after seeing and hearing how wonderfully she is doing in class, we wouldn't want to.

So here is to a wonderful year of First Grade...


Our Happy First Grader!


Brooklyn & Mommy


Brooklyn & Daddy


Brooklyn & Mrs. Ridinger

1 comments:

Wendy

Hmmmm...I on the other hand am not so excited about this little girl moving on!!! (At least I always get a hug when I visit 1st grade.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...