I had thought that I would wait to start this blog until I had gotten my new camera, but for those of you who know Brook, well, it could take quite a while.
He is a bargin shopper who wants the most bang for his buck. So we have finally narrowed it down to two different cameras, but have yet to make the purchase because he is certian that he can get it cheaper over the internet. I had hoped that I would be able to take before and after pictures of our house, but am afraid that it will just be the latter. Someday, I will have an amazing camera and will have gotten it for a steal. I just hope it is before Christmas!! Until then we are relying upon the good ole' reliable instant.
I have had this urge to get the outside of our house painted for at least the past six months, but to no avail. I have been waiting until I knew that the weather was going to be nice for several days, so as not to have rain upon my fresh paint. Yesterday, I saw that it was going to be nice the whole weekend and not too hot, so I hurried off to the paint store, made all the necessary purchases, and bought 1 gallon of velvety merlot, which is in the red shades.
I know what you are thinking, I have lost my mind completely, but I have had this envisioned for a long time and wanted to see what it would look like. Well, I will let you know what the final outcome is and what my husband thought when he pulled into the driveway. Until then,...





0 comments:
Post a Comment