In honor of Dr. Keaton's retirement last weekend we were blessed to have the Collingworth Family perform a concert at our home church in Nampa. It would be an understatement to say that it was anything less than incredible. I can honestly say that God's presence was so real and so close. My heart was blessed. They are truly the most talented family in Gospel music today. But above and beyond their talent, they are real people, real friends. We were privileged to have them in my parents home after the concert and so enjoyed getting to know them even more. All the rest of my family have met them before, but this was my first time and what a delight! I think that there was over 35 people and even though it was kind of a last minute idea, it went without a hitch and it was so much fun!!! Saturday and Sunday was even more time together and I must say that it was with a sad heart that I saw the weekend come to an end. Many fun memories were made and friendships were deepened.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Keaton/Collingsworth Weekend
In honor of Dr. Keaton's retirement last weekend we were blessed to have the Collingworth Family perform a concert at our home church in Nampa. It would be an understatement to say that it was anything less than incredible. I can honestly say that God's presence was so real and so close. My heart was blessed. They are truly the most talented family in Gospel music today. But above and beyond their talent, they are real people, real friends. We were privileged to have them in my parents home after the concert and so enjoyed getting to know them even more. All the rest of my family have met them before, but this was my first time and what a delight! I think that there was over 35 people and even though it was kind of a last minute idea, it went without a hitch and it was so much fun!!! Saturday and Sunday was even more time together and I must say that it was with a sad heart that I saw the weekend come to an end. Many fun memories were made and friendships were deepened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment