CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Welcome - Keaton Ronald Crane

Congratulations are in order to Brent & Rochenda! It was 2:00 a.m. Lewiston time, 3:00 a.m. in Nampa, when I received the phone call that their little boy had indeed entered the world. What exciting news! So exciting that I couldn't go back to sleep for a couple of hours and am now paying for it.:) Here are the stats - his name is, Keaton Ronald(after Dr. James Keaton & my father) he weighs 9lbs. 1oz. & is 21 in. long, with a HUGE set of lungs. I hope to get to post pictures soon, but since the road is closed in between here are there we are currently unable to get there. Very disappointing! We'll keep you posted and again, congratulations to Brent and Rochenda.

5 comments:

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere

Congratulations to the whole family! I know you are all very excited! Hope you'll be able to go soon.

Dori Overman

Congrats!!! Mom was wondering if he was here yet!

Anonymous

Congratulations to all yall ;-) Glad he made it safe and sound! Post some pics when you get some. Please.

Mary Ellen

Looking forward to seeing pictures. So glad he arrived - that is a big baby for a first one! Congratulations Auntie!

Lenita

I heard my text message ring at 5:00 A.M. and Chera told me the news!! So happy for Brent, Rochenda and your whole family!! Baby's are such an incredible gift from God!!
I saw his picture on Facebook...adorable.
Have a wonderful week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...