CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Little Fish Named, Brooklyn!

FYI - This post is really for my sister Chera who is away at college in Ohio. She requested some pictures of the following. But for those of you who also care...

Brooklyn LOVES water! This being the case we decided that it was high time for her to have swimming lessons. We enrolled her in private lessons at the local Aquatic Center, in which she has only 6 kids in her class. She started a few weeks ago and at that time she had conquered her fear of water, but was still not able to swim without holding her nose. Well, she could, but didn't want to. I am still not sure what the magic trick was that her teacher was able to pull off, but we now have a little fish in our family.:)So each Tuesday and Thursday will find us sitting poolside for the next couple of months as we enjoy watching the little 'school of fish'. And soon, little brother will join as well.


My precious little swimmer!


She dove and found all the diving toys.:)


Brooklyn enjoys her instructor and hangs on her every word!


Working on the hand motions for the crawl stroke, "make the fin of a shark and then go over the rainbow." (it's something like that:) )


A smile for Mom after she successfully completed the back float.


Brooklyn and Asa, a little girl that she attends CCS with.

3 comments:

Mindy

Valerie,
I enjoyed seeing the pictures! Brooklyn, Mimi is SO proud of you!! You are such an excellent little swimmer! I can't wait until we can get to go swimming again! I love and miss you all!

Wendy

Swimming lessons DO look like such fun. Think of the life-long skill she is learning...such a cute one of both girls!

Chera Crane

Valerie, I just now got on here...3years later) and am now FINALLY catching up on all that your life entailed during that time! WOW!!! Where did time go?? I wish so badly that I could go back and be involved in every waking moment of your family's lives; however, seeing how a time machine has not yet beem invented I will try to be better at staying in touch with the blogging world!
Brooklyn, you have grown up to be such a BEAUTIFUL girl...inside and out! I know that you make your parents PROUD!! But know that not only are your parents proud of you, but your Aunt Ra-Ra is EXTREMELY PROUD of the girl you are growing up to be!!! You are loved!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...