I have decided that from time to time, when something is on my mind, I want to blow a little steam, brag on my kids, or just share what is on my heart, I will come to this place, my own empty page just waiting to be filled, and write. I don't have a multi-million dollar idea, don't claim to be a gifted writer, or an outstanding decorater that found a good deal at Good Will and turned it into a Pottery Barn look alike (although I wish that were the case); I am someone with feelings, someone who has hurts, someone who has blessings, a creations of God's that loves life and chooses to live it whatever comes my way! All that to say...hello again Blogging
World, I might have something to say!

Brylie Renee' (8mo)





2 comments:
Oh my....she is soooooooooooooo stinkin cute!!!! ADORABLE!!!
Welcome back friend...you have been missed!
Post a Comment