CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Family Christmas

I am having a little difficulty uploading pictures from our little famiy Christmas, so for now this is all that I can put up.

This year was our year to be with my family on Christmas Day, so we celebrated here at home a few days early. We first went out to dinner as a family and then returned home to celebrate Jesus' birthday, quote the Christmas story from Luke 2, and then open presents. We had a wonderful evening and the children were bursting at their seams with excitement. I always love to watch the joy that crosses their faces as they open each gift, oh to experience Christmas through the eyes of a child again.










Daddy & kiddos...ready for Christmas to start!!


Our little family Christmas '09

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...