To spare you the details of a less than romantic Valentine's Day, I will post some pictures of Brooklyn's party at school!:) I was the "host mom" for the party along with my friend Sharleen.
3
comments:
Anonymous
Looks like fun. Brooklyn is so cute. I won't even ask about the less than romantic part of your day=)
Sorry you had a dud of a Valentine's - I had one last year (we were both sick) and I wrote a funny blog about it - it was about what should have happened and what did happen...we've all been there! Hopefully next year will be an "on" year for both of you.
The party looks so cute. I love the idea of decorating empty pain cans to use as their mailboxes.
I have not blogged in a few weeks so I have been enjoying reading up on your life. Hopefully I can update my blog soon. I love the pics of Keaton!!! He is as beautiful as his parents! I loved the pics of your kids...makes me what to post some cute ones of mine.
I am a wife of 13 wonderful years, a mother of three adorable children,and a follower of Christ. He is the source of my strength and the center of my joy.
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Brooklyn is so cute. I won't even ask about the less than romantic part of your day=)
Sorry you had a dud of a Valentine's - I had one last year (we were both sick) and I wrote a funny blog about it - it was about what should have happened and what did happen...we've all been there! Hopefully next year will be an "on" year for both of you.
The party looks so cute. I love the idea of decorating empty pain cans to use as their mailboxes.
Hey Friend!
I have not blogged in a few weeks so I have been enjoying reading up on your life. Hopefully I can update my blog soon. I love the pics of Keaton!!! He is as beautiful as his parents! I loved the pics of your kids...makes me what to post some cute ones of mine.
Great "hearing" from you...love ya, Marty
Post a Comment