
Visiting Trump Tower

It was fun to eat at all the different resturants, ones that I would never have picked and to try foods that I would never order. That was an education in and of itself!!

FAO Schwartz - A FUN place to shop!!!

Almost the whole group out to dinner at some famous Mexican resturant (sorry I can't remember the name.)


Dad, Mom, & I ready to go out to the celebration dinner.

Enjoying dinner at Smith & Woolinskey

My Mom, Me, Jennifer, & Lisa

Standing by the stage where the Jonas Brothers were to perform in a couple of hours.

Goodbye NYC!





4 comments:
Wow...looks like a wonderfully, amazing trip. What a special memory with your parents. I've met your mom, so I know she's a gem. I'm sure your dad is as well. Oh, what I would give for more time. Soak it up!
I enjoyed all of your pictures so much! I'm glad you posted all of the ones that you did - lots of walks down memory lane for me. "-)
LOVED your posts of NYC!!!! Great selection of pictures...it makes me want to go back so badly!!! I LOVED it there & I know that you did too! Glad you got to go!
LOVE YOU!!!
Hey! best friend- so glad you enjoyed your long-awaited trip to New York! I loved you pictures!!Love ya, Karen
Post a Comment