CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Going to Lock My Blog

Due to having strange people commenting on my blog that I don't know I have decided to make my blog a closed blog. If you want to be a part of my blog please leave me your e-mail address if I have not already sent you an invitation. I am no longer comfortable leaving it open for the public to view it. I will give it a few days for everyone to respond and then I will close it. I am sorry, but I feel that this will be best. Thank you! Valerie

9 comments:

Dori Overman

Please add me to your list. I need to lock mine too but haven't figured out how yet. My email is dori dot overman at sbcglobal dot net.

Anonymous

Will you add me too? I think that you have my email address. Not really wanting to post it on here...as it is still public...
Thanks!

Wendy

I'm in...and NO! You bless me tremendously on Fridays...don't stop!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere

I love reading about your little family's adventures! Please count me in!

LaRona

Val,
Will you add me too?
Thanks!

ajg

Val, I really enjoy keeping up with your cute little ones. I would like an invitation.
Thanks, Avis

amy

Valerie,

Thanks for the invitation. I love your blog and do want to continue reading it.

Love,
Amy

Mary Ellen

RHUFF99217@aol.com

Sharleen

Please add me to your list...I need to know what is going on in the Schatz's lives!! :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...