CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nana's Halloween Darlings!!

Upon requests from Brooklyn & Brittan we went to Nana's house for Halloween this year. It was great fun for our children to get to Trick or Treat with their cousins in her neighborhood. The weather was absolutely perfect, not even a jacket was needed. I am of the opinion that Halloween should always be on a Friday, it was wonderful not to have to worry about homework, bedtimes, or school the next morning. Hope everyone else had as wonderful a time as we did!


And here they are...


The Crane Cousins:)


Brittan, Brooklyn, & Allie (LaRona & Allen's)


Keaton(Brent & Rochenda's)& Rena (LaRona & Allen's)

4 comments:

Mary Ellen

Awww...they all look adorable! I'm with you on the Friday night thing, I said the exact same thing this past Friday night. If Thanksgiving can always be on a Thursday then why not just have Halloween be on the last Friday night of October!?? How does one go about getting Holidays changed, I'll sign your petition! "-) I bet every parent out there would too.

Sharleen

Sooooo cute!!! I loved having Halloween on a Friday also....no trying to rush to get the girls in bed early and the best part of all we got to sleep in the next morning. Looks like all the kids had a great time. We missed hanging out with you this year, but Grandma's are always at the top of the list! :)

Wendy

Very cute and creative costumes. I love when the costume can also be the jacket...no hiding the cuteness!

LaRona

yep - too cute! and definitely, too much fun! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...