My boys matched on Sunday and they looked so cute that I decided that I must photograph them before leaving for church. When I looked at the picture later it made me stop and think, not only do I love the idea of Brittan growing up to look like his Daddy, but rather, I want him to grow up to be like his Daddy. I pray that as he watches Brook each day that he will see the kindness, the tenderness, the sincerity, the thoughtfulness, the unselfishness, the easy going, caring ways that define Brook as a person. These are the traits that I so want him to immulate and if he looks like him, well, that is an added bonus.

Brook & Brittan ready for church.
And for the sake of Nana:

Brooklyn & I didn't exactly match to the 'T'(hoping for a gray sweater for Christmas), but we still took the opportunity to get a picture taken together.:):) Oh, how I love her!!!!
6 comments:
A very good lookin' family,but your hearts outshine your looks!
Adorable - and what sweet and sincere compliments for your husband!
awww...what a great post! You all look so nice - here's to next week! Love you!
This is so precious! A beautiful family, indeed.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
I think the pics of your husband and son and the one of you and your little girl are very nice. Your words about your husband were very sweet. =)
What a great post! LOVED it and I LOVE you ALL so very much! I am looking forward to being with you in just a few days! by the way, you look AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment