
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
I am one of those that has my Christmas cards printed, addressed, and ready to go by the first of December, usually.:) And for the first time in 12 years the Schatz family will not be greeting anyone in their mailbox. This year it just isn't happening and I have come to the conclusion that even though I don't like it, it is okay. At some point I had to just start crossing off things on my 'To Do' list, not because they were complete, but rather because it was so completely overwhelming to me to see that I was getting nowhere. I have convinced myself that people will be even more excited to receive one next year because they didn't this year and there will also be a new face added to out little family.:)
So, please don't feel offended that you didn't get a card, no one did. The picture has finally been put away and will not be shared with friends near and far. This does not mean you are all not sent out very best Merry Christmas wishes, but rather, mommy is still sick. Hoping that this ends soon and that life soon will return to normal. Much Love to all!





2 comments:
Merry Christmas!! I hope you are having a blast with your family and hopefully feeling better! Your priority list changes big time when you're expecting. 2010 will be an exciting year for you all! :)
I commend you for not feeling like you have to 'do it all' especially during this time. Your focus IS and SHOULD be your health and family. No Christmas card? No problem...still love the Schatz family and hope your Christmas was Merry!
Post a Comment