CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 4th

We were blessed with the opportunity to be in McCall for the 4th of July. I must say, there is nothing more beautiful than to sit and watch the fireworks being shot off over McCall Lake! I wish that I had taken some scenery pictures of where we were, but I failed to. The small town was absolutely packed with thousands and thousands of people, but we found a perfect spot to sit and watch without being smothered with everyone around us. Being in Seattle last year for Alaine's accident, we were unable to participate in any fireworks, so this was Brittan's first time to ever see any and he was totally enthralled. Brooklyn enjoyed being far enough away from the loud bang, that she didn't have to cover her ears each and every time that they went off.

Shortly after arriving we spotted John & Shauna. I called them on my cell phone and they came over with their four kids and Rachelle to join us. We had a fun time sitting there chatting before and during the fireworks and Brooklyn thought that there was nothing greater than getting to see the fireworks with her best bud, Kendra. It was a fun and beautiful evening. And I am not only thankful that I live in America, but also the good state of Idaho!



.

1 comments:

Anonymous

You know, Brook took WAY more pictures of the fireworks than you posted..... =)

Wednesday July 11, 2007 - 11:07am (MDT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...