
I guess that you could classify today as a day of having the "baby blues." As I watched Brook and Brooklyn leave for school, turned and re-entered the house to began picking up her toys, I was filled with such great sadness! I made it through the first day of school, so this shouldn't be bothering me, right? Well, it does. I miss her so much while she is gone. Not having my family here, she has become my best "little" friend and she leaves a huge hole when she is not around. She is a little sunbeam that brightens every corner that she comes across. I love it when she trys to use new words that she has heard and they make absolutely no sense whatsoever, I love playing house with her, having cold water "tea parties", making tents, having her comb my hair, having her "help" me clean house, hearing her "boss" Brittan because she wants him to do or say whatever it is correctly, overhearing her talking to her dolls, or just having "conversations." So right now, while Brittan is still sleeping and the house is quiet, I miss her! Does this ever get any easier?





0 comments:
Post a Comment