As a child we always had church picnics for every Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day. As I grew older they seemed to fade away and eventually were done away with. I was sad, for these picnics held wonderful memories for me and I always looked forward to the next one. There was always good food, great fellowship, lots of laughter, baseball, football, or volleyball games, and really what more could a child wish for? I was thrilled when I heard that Pastor Dave was going to start that tradition up again. Fellowship times such as these only deepen relationships and thus I see a real need for these times to happen frequently. I want my children to grow up knowing and expriencing the same things that I did as a child and this Labor Day was a start to many more wonderful times and memories ahead! Here are a few snap shots from our Labor Day picnic, which was a great success!!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment