CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Here


Knowing that I have not updated since Halloween, but not fully comprehending the fact that my friends are tired of looking at a sideways picture of my children until today, I return. To be honest, I have found it difficult to blog recently because of all of the trouble with Yahoo. I am still in a quandry as to what I am going to do, where I am going to land, or if I should keep blogging at all. I hate the fact that I get a blog all written, go to post, and nothing. You lose everything. There is nothing more frustrating to someone who doesn't claim to be a writer, then to have to begin all over again. It causes one to re-type the second draft with a little more punch and pound on the keyboard, thinking that perhaps the 'stupid computer will work and get it right this time!' But in reality it is not the computer at all, it is the Yahoo site in general. After weeks of telling Brook that there was something majorly wrong with our computer, price shopping for a new one, I find out that it is indeed not an in house/computer problem. (Don't tell Brook, I still want that new computer!) So, in order to save myself the frustration of going through the whole blogging process and then not ending up with anything, but madness, I have stopped. Not that any of you have missed me, I can certianly say that the world still turns without a post from Valerie, but I realized that it has also made me not take nearly as many pictures as before and so I am losing moments that can't be re-lived. I hate that thought, so whether or not I will post any of them or whether or not they will actually post when I try, I am going to return. If for nothing else, it will make me more aware of picture taking!!! My children will love me in years to come. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

The picture is of my children up on the roof with my husband who was putting up Christmas lights on Saturday. I had no idea that he had put them up there until I went outside to check on them. Leave it to Brook! There is not another Dad in the world who would allow their 2 and 5 year old children up on the roof of their house. But in his words,"I was watching them real close and told them they had to sit on their bottoms. They has a blast up there." I wasn't any to happy, but from the smiles on their faces, I think he was right. Never again!

3 comments:

Anonymous

They do look like they are having a great time! Brook totally cracks me up!

Just a side note... I am learning to copy and paste my post to a Word doc. just until it goes through on the blog. There is nothing worse than having to start over in writing a blog! I feel your pain...I had to learn the hard way!

Tuesday November 13, 2007 - 11:08am (MST)

Anonymous

It might help you feel better to know that two good friends of mine - one with five children, another with four - have husbands that let their children play on the roof when he is with them...and they have both done so for years (they live in 2 different states). Must be a guy thing!!!

I was going to suggest the same thing that Rochelle just did - then you know that no matter what you will only have to type it once.

I DO miss when you don't blog and I am sure others do too.

Tuesday November 13, 2007 - 09:03pm (EST)

Anonymous

Hey I can remember helping put chirstmas lights up...that is a great age to teach them....Chad

Tuesday November 13, 2007 - 08:17pm (PST)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...