CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

I know, it has been a long time since I have updated, but really and truly there has been no time. I have recently added 'Subsitute Teacher' to my list of official duties and I must admit, I love it! I have filled in for 6th-8th Science a couple of times, 2nd Grade, and am currently in Kindergarten and will be until Wednesday, possibly Friday. It has been a wonderful experience and something that does create a desire in me to go back to school to get my degree. Now don't panic, I didn't say that I am going, I am still going to be 'full-time mommy' to Brooklyn & Brittan, but perhaps when they both are in school...

Now as to what we have been up to the past couple of weeks - Brooklyn had a week off from school so that time was spent at my parents condo in Cascade for a weekend and then on to Nampa for the rest of the time. We had a wonderful time that went by way to quickly, at the condo. The snow was beautiful, the snowmobiling and sledding even better, and the time spent with my family, the very best! My little Brooklyn had declared that she "wants to move to the condo!!"

While in Nampa, we spent most of out time just being together as a family. We haven't been down much lately, so it was so fun to just be together doing nothing! We still found places to squeeze in some time for shopping, friends, shopping with friends :), a baby shower for Keaton, seeing different extended family and so on. And it was with many tears that we came home on Sunday. Brooklyn was totally beside herself that we had to leave. In her mind, "we just got here." I tried to console her with the fact that we would be down for Easter, but I am not sure, even tonight, that I was successful, for she has even cried some tears today because she misses her Nana. Guess that is a sign that we truly had a wonderful time!!

So it is back to the normal now and tonight I can honestly say, I am happy about that. Now, if you had asked me this afternoon while there was still unpacking, laundry, cleaning, the norm... I am not so sure that my answer would have been as such. But now that I am finally getting everything back in its place, we are happy to be home with Daddy! And for those of you who want to know about the re-model, don't ask!!!! My new motto is, progress made in small amounts is still progress - need I say more?

My very silly, but happy little boy!


Brooklyn & Baby Keaton


Brooklyn, Brittan, & Rena playing in the snow








Brook & Brittan


Too sweet to not share!!!


Brook & Brooklyn


Playing in the snow with my sisters!



Having a Tea Party with Nana



Brittan & Kaden "washing" the dishes.

3 comments:

LaRona

It went too fast.........here's to Easter!

Cindy Baldwin Roberts

Hi Val, Enjoy reading your blog and love the pictures! You'd make a great teacher! ...Now if I can figure out how to send this ... my first blog posting, I hate to admit!

Anonymous

Glad you could see me while you were down =) It was good to chat for a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...