Brooklyn received her award for Dependability and Contentment. Mrs. Trigsted had the following to say about her, "I always look forward to seeing Brooklyn come to class. Not only does she come prepared with her work, but she has prepared her heart and is ready for what the day brings. Her nature is such that if we have to go to a "Plan B", run out of time or even if something doesn't go her way she continues on with a happy heart. I can also count on her whenever I need help....dependability.
Brooklyn also shows such a contentment and I believe that this is one of her best qualities and will serve her well. If we are content in our Heavenly Father then He will bless us in every area of our life...I know he will do that through Brooklyn.....contentment.
One story that stands out in particular is when a new little girl came to join the class. The only place for her tub was on the bottom shelf and it was very difficult for her physically to bend to the floor multiple times a day. Brooklyn's tub was the highest shelf up and all I had to do was look at her and it was a done deal. She was happy to switch with the little girl. Not for attention, not for reward, but it's what Jesus would have done."
And we were proud!!

Mrs. Trigsted telling why Brooklyn & Gabby each one received their award.

Gabby & Brooklyn (Gabby is Mrs. Trigsted's daughter)

One VERY happy girl with her award!





3 comments:
Oh...what sweet little girls! Tee Hee. Can't wait to conference with you and show you all the wonderful work she's doing in class!
wink wink
Valerie,
Great blog and is nice to see you raising your kids in a Godly home and in Christian School too.
I also am in Nampa, retired but trying to make some extra $ on the web. My website is Oregon Street Candle Co.
Hope you will visit us and my blog link is there on the site but I have not been faithful to keep it up.
Keep up the good work.
Bob Pearcy
Post a Comment