CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We Have the Bug!

Yep, you read that right. We are heading into the fall season already having caught our first stomach flu bug. If I sound like I am excited, you are definitely not reading my tone of voice correctly.:)I just knew that this year was going to be better for us. With Brooklyn catching every single bug that flew past here last year, I was more than sure of myself when I thought that our immune systems were indeed hardened to sickness. Not to be so. And the lucky winner is: Brittan Riley. UGH! And I am sure that Brooklyn will follow suit shortly, as that is how it always seems to be around here. But never you fear, we aren't wondering around town sharing the lucky fortune with every soul that we come into contact with. No, we are home to stay until Mr. Flu Bug flies far, far away!! Oh, the joys of being a parent.:):) But looking on the bright side, maybe this is strengthening our immune systems to ward off any other bugs from residing here.:):) So, for those of you that I had planned on being with this week while Brooklyn is out of school, sorry! All plans have been canceled until further notice. And I am off to finish making homemade chicken noodle soup!


The familiar scene playing out at our house.:) I am sure that I will have a picture of Brooklyn to post soon doing the exact same thing, but praying this isn't so.

3 comments:

Wendy

Oh, Brittan Riley...teacher is SO sorry you are not feeling well.

Just for the record he is the cutest little sicky I've ever laid eyes on.

Homemade chicken noodle soup???Sound good, I think I'm coming down with something, too! (don't forget the yeast...tee hee)

LaRona

so sorry "B" is sick. We have been playing "berry sick" @ our house in sympathy (the pills - junior mints- are great)
'much love' (wink)

Sharleen

Get well soon Brittan, hopefully the rest of you won't catch the bug!! I was the only one in my family that got sick this fall so you never know....hope to see you once your done with your quarantine. :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...