CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Finally...

Somehow each week flies by and my good intentions of blogging are replaced by everyday tasks that must, and do, take priority. Although I am busy I still find myself finding more things that I commit to or write on the calendar. I think back on the days BC (before children) and laugh to myself, what did I do with all of my time?:) Now, sleep almost needs to be scheduled in order to get some. We have however, in recent days, been able to start scratching off some of the "extras" that have filled our time and so perhaps I am going to be able to see a little bit more of home.:) As I was sitting here thinking about this post I realized that I can best sum up our life's happenings with words that start with the letter, "F", so here goes.



Favorite...Everyone's most favorite person and especially my kids!! Mom & Mindy were able to sneak out of town to come up for a couple of days this weekend. Loved having them here!


Fun...My kids loved having Mindy here to play with!


Friends...It was so wonderful to have them here for the weekend! They were headed home and we were on our way to church.


Family...Our little clan.




Fiesty...Brittan


Frilly...Brooklyn


Forever...Our treasures!


Fall...We got several pumpkins from our garden and I scattered them throughout the yard.

Happy Fall Everyone ~

4 comments:

LaRona

Fabulous, fantastic, and fun - describes your blog =)
'Wena misses da Bittan'! Looking forward to Halloween.
Love you

Wendy

I love fall and all of you! Your yard looks beautiful...love the pumpkins and the 'fiesty and frilly' children!

The Dickinsons

Valerie, Adorable pics of you, your husband, and kids, of your visiting family, and of your beautiful yard. I enjoyed coming to see what you posted. I think you look great after having your children. I don't think you look like you have gained weight at all!! =) I loved finding and reading your email today. Sorry it took me sooo long to find it in my inbox. =)

Sharleen

Your family pics look great....do you all have to be so photogenic? :) Your yard looks awesome!!! Love all the fall colors, and the beautiful mums!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...