I am not going to be able to take a big long time to write about my lunches this week, but it would be suffice to say that it was lovely to have some girl friends over. I was not able to get pictures of Sharlee and her girls, but here is one of me and my new friend Heidi. We go to the same church and we have children that are around the same age. I LOVE to entertain, so hopefully over the holiday season I will be able to post pictures of the different ones that come and go from our home.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
New Friends
I am not going to be able to take a big long time to write about my lunches this week, but it would be suffice to say that it was lovely to have some girl friends over. I was not able to get pictures of Sharlee and her girls, but here is one of me and my new friend Heidi. We go to the same church and we have children that are around the same age. I LOVE to entertain, so hopefully over the holiday season I will be able to post pictures of the different ones that come and go from our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment