It hardly seems possible that 10 years ago today, I married my very best friend. Time has flown by and I am happier now then ever before. Oh, I was very happy then, but as time has gone by, our love has grown and matured, and through all the adjustments of life, it has deepened into something that is in-describeable! Thank you, Brook, for the happiest years of my life! I love you more than words can say and thank God daily that you were the one that He had for me. All My Love, Valerie
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Today We Celebrate 10 Years Together!
It hardly seems possible that 10 years ago today, I married my very best friend. Time has flown by and I am happier now then ever before. Oh, I was very happy then, but as time has gone by, our love has grown and matured, and through all the adjustments of life, it has deepened into something that is in-describeable! Thank you, Brook, for the happiest years of my life! I love you more than words can say and thank God daily that you were the one that He had for me. All My Love, Valerie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Wow I guess I will be busy taking you both to dinner 2 times this week:):) Happy 10th Aniversary...Chad
Tuesday December 4, 2007 - 08:45pm (PST)
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it wonderful to be happily married to the man of your dreams!?!?! Nothing beats it - in my opinion. "-)
Wednesday December 5, 2007 - 08:58am (EST)
Happy Anniversary to you! Have a great day!
Wednesday December 5, 2007 - 09:27am (MST)
Has it really been 10 years!!!! Wow! The years do fly when your having fun! Happy Anniversary to a great couple...so glad we're all in the same family!
Friday December 7, 2007 - 09:18am (MST)
That's awesome my friend- I look forward to meeting Brook someday. Maybe when you all come to Alaska and we won't even make him shoot anything :-) Enjoy your weekend...
Saturday December 8, 2007 - 09:39am (AKST)
Post a Comment