CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2007

A Weekend Away!

For those of you who don't know, Lewiston is not known for its shopping. We have a very limited selection!! I won't list them, but if you were to take inventory, you would chuckle to yourself. Most of the year I make do, but when it comes to Christmas shopping, I am a need of a Mall and a good one at that! So, with Spokane only a little under 2 hours away and some of the best shopping available there, well, why wait?!

We left Friday afternoon and made a little 'weekender' out of our shopping excursion. We were more than successful with our shopping, had a fun time just being together as a little family, the kids LOVED the pool and hot tub, the Play Land was a big hit, and I had the weekend off from cooking, it was great! My children are amazing shoppers. I think that we were at the malls a total of over 8 hours and they never one time complained. They love to be out and about, and with a couple of stops at Play Land in the mall, and several snacks along the way, they were little angels. In fact, as we were leaving town Brooklyn asked, "can we stay for lots of more days and keep shopping and living at the hotel?" There you have it, a little girl after her Mommy's own heart!!! Now it's back to my typical Monday routine, cleaning house, laundry, and fixing dinner. I love it!



.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...