
We tried to beat the heat by stopping for a snow cone.

Brittan liked Mommy's flavor the best.

My little "Mommy's Boy"!!

Brooklyn & Rena found some new rain gear that they wanted to add to my cart.

Brittan happened upon them and decided that he wanted some as well.:)

A group photo, minus 2 from our group. (Rona & Rena came later in the afternoon)





3 comments:
I love the kids in the raincoats, especially when Brittan joined them....very cute! :)
LOVED the raincoat pictures! Not a necessity by any stretch of the imagination, but sometime we should buy the girls something like that matches just for fun....to make the memories we were talking about today (McDonalds etc.) I don't know what it is, but the novelty of a raincoat and matching boots always fascinated me; I always wanted some even though I never needed them.
Post a Comment