There are a couple of old, I mean hundred years plus old, cabins and it was so fun to see and go through them. Brook and his partner plan on leaving them there and eventually restoring them some. I think that they add to the beauty of the place! Here are a few captured moments from our day.

A view of the lake from up above.

We're here!

They both wantd to ride with Mommy.:)

Cabin #1

For some unknown reason, my kids LOVE dirt!!!

Time for lunch.

We found a double occupancy outhouse!:)

Brook & his favorite little girl!

Me and my little Mommy's Boy.

Brook & Brooklyn checking out a ladder on the tree.

A view of the lake


Can you guess who loved to ride?

Cabin #2 that we found

Although it doesn't look like much, this is a very well loved new/old playhouse that we came upon. My children were thrilled and Daddy made sure that it was indeed safe before the kids were allowed in.:):)

The greatest discovery of the day according to Brooklyn. She has great plans of remodeling and setting up house soon!!:)

Brittan, who also loved the new clapboard playhouse, climbed the ladder because he didn't want to leave.

Overlooking the Northside of the property.





5 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I well remember the excitement of a new fort, but can you believe the black plastic roofs?!!! The open air roof your children have is much better =)
What a ton of fun! I'm glad you and the little ones will get to go again. Great family memories!
Fun!! Waha is so beautiful....I am not sure about that outhouse though...I don't think I would be sharing that experience with a friend. :) :)
How fun! It is SO beautiful there! Your children will have wonderful memories of this time...way to make the most of it!
Valerie,
I have never had the pleasure of meeting you. I have become friends with your sister via internet and my husband went to school (HSBC) with Allen. Anyway, I visit your blog and wanted to say hi. :-)
This trip looked wonderful! We love, love,love to go hiking and be outside--although August has been pretty hot here and prevented some of that here in GA.
My kids would be thrilled (especially the youngest 2) with that fort!
I have never been to Idaho, my husband traveled there with a quartet-- moons ago. But it looks to be a gorgeous state and I hope to see it in person some day!
Have a blessed day.
Post a Comment