
Poppy playing horsey with the grandkids.:)

A familiar sight each evening. My kids lived in the pool while we were there!

Brittan was "helping" Chera make brownies.

Enjoying a tea party at Shirlee's.

My two little darlings enjoying a nice cold drink.

Dad, Mindy, Chera, Mom, Brooklyn, & Brittan waiting for the bar-b-que to start.

My beautiful birthday surprise from my husband.

Brook & I took the kids to the Canyon Co. Fair for a few hours.

Rochenda made a cake for Brent & I to share.

Brent & I are only a year and a few days apart and we decided to celebrate our b-days together this year at Pojo's.

Jaron & Brooklyn trying to milk a cow, a first for them both!

Brooklyn's favorite ride of the evening!!(I think that is the same horse that they had when I was a child)

Brittan loved pretending that he was Bob the Builder.

Brook hit the 'ticket jackpot!'

Keaton had too much party!!


Brook & I on the carousel.

Playing at the beach on the way home.





2 comments:
So glad you are down this week to do it all over again! Love you!
Hello my friend- I hope you and the big brother had a very happy birthday! I often come and lurk around your blog, I just remain silent, which is VERY unusual for me :-) I'll try and do better. Well, continue enjoying your summer...fun, fun, fun. Love you!
Post a Comment