She made her entrance yesterday at 1:00 in the afternoon, weighing in 8lbs 8oz. and 18 1/2 in" long. They named her Allyn (pronounced Uh-lynn) Noelle, "Allie" for short.
Looking just like her older sister, LaRena, "Rena," she is adorable. We are thankful that she arrived safely, without any complications, is normal & healthy, and that her mommy is doing well. Congratulations, Rona, Allen, and Rena.

Here she is...

Brooklyn and her new cousin. She has decided that she wants to be a babysitter when she gets older.:):)

Mommy & Brittan enjoying the baby after Brooklyn finally relented to share.

Brittan was totally enthralled with little Allie.

Nana & Poppy with their 5 grandchildren!





2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! Keep them coming! I still haven't seen any with her parents! They were there weren't they? LOL! I do wish I could be there! Give her extra hugs from her Aunt Dori!
So sweet! I love the picture with all the grandchildren. Your parents will treasure that one!
Post a Comment