CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

They're Here!

I know that I am long overdue for a post, but with all the sickness and travel that has been in our lives it has been impossible! The "flu bug" has officially left the building and I can honestly say that we are all well. Whew, that took a long while!

But now for the news of the day, my mom and sisters arrived last evening around dinner time and are here to stay for the weekend. We all couldn't be more excited! So, it is off to Brooklyn's chapel today, followed by lunch for the girls (Brittan, too), shoppping, and just being together. I am going to eat it up while they are here, so don't expect to hear from me until Sunday.:):) And yes, I will take pictures and post them then. Until then... hope all have a wonderful weekend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...