We got to be at Camp for the entire week and it was truly wonderful. Everyone should experience Church Camp, but it is a must to have your own trailor! We have had ours for about 4 years now and it is truly the way to go. It makes the entire adventure much more bearable!:)
The kids enjoyed playing with their friends, I loved being with mine, and making some new ones along the way, but more importantly I came home spiritually renewed and refreshed. I purposed in my heart that it is something that I want my children to look forward to each summer just as I did as a child and now as an adult. It is good to have a week that you set aside to focus, not only on fellowship, but also a time where you take a look at you inner self and see if it coinsides with what Christ has for you. My desire it to please Him in all I do and say and worshipping with a group of fellow believers for several days is such an encouragement to me. I love Camp! Enjoy the few pictures that I took along the way...

A couple of nights before we went to Camp, we had the Mullin's family over to swim.:)

My sand lovers!:)

Happy Birthday to Brent who had his 34th b-day while we were at Camp.

The kids playing in the sand.

The girls buried Brittan's legs in the sand and then ran for some more water. They told him to stay there, he lasted a remarkable long time before I told him he could go play if he wanted...

He was happy to finally be free!:):)But he was so patient!

Ellie Keep & Brittan having a snack and a visit.

Shauna, Me, My Mom, Shirley, Chera, Mindy, & Monica - we snuck away from camp one morning and went to pay a visit to Shirley and what a fun time we had!:)

My kids playing with Chera & Mindy.

We had all the kids match for the 4th.

Our Little Family on July 4th





0 comments:
Post a Comment