CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Day At The Spa...

Seeing as how my cousin Shauna and I share the same month for our birthday's, we decided to do something a little different this year and treat ourselves to a day at a Spa. What an amazing day! We chose a package that included European Facial's, followed by a totally amazing pedicure, and then a manicure. Talk about feeling pampered, it is truly a must for all ladies!!!:):) We ended the day over dinner and I was once again reminded, life is so much more meaningful when it is filled with wonderful friends! Thank you, Shauna for suggesting this day. I am already looking forward to next time.:)


I love pedicures, but this one beat them all!


Shauna receiving her first ever manicure!!!:)


Two very relaxed and pampered friends!

1 comments:

Wendy

Oh, what fun that looks like. Very relaxing...the best thing to do with a friend. Sign me up!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...