
My cousin Brett was one lucky guy the day he was able to capture the heart of Sheila. She is a great addition to our extended family and I am lucky to be able to call her my friend as well. Right now she is by the side of her Mother in LA, who Doctor's say doesn't have long to live. I don't have all the details, nor do I need them in order to ask all of you to pray for her right now during this difficult time. I know that like anyone else, she desires to have her Mom alive to watch her little girls grow up, to share with her all the milestones in their lives, and to just have her very best friend to share in her life. It looks like God has other plans for her Mother and so I am asking that all of you pray for Sheila as she goes through this very difficult time. She is facing some dark, lonely days ahead and I want her to feel the love of Christ surrounding her and carrying her through this time. Thank you!





3 comments:
I WILL pray for Sheila as I know much of what she is experiencing right now. It is such a lonely place to be in. Please tell her that I will be lifting her up. It helped me to KNOW that others were praying.
Wendy - I actually thought about you and what you went through this past year when I wrote this post. Thank you for your prayers, they will be greatly appreciated!!
Valerie,
I just now saw this post...Thank you so much for remembering me in this difficult time and bringing my need before others. It helps so much to know that people are praying. Thanks for being a good friend! Love you!! Sheila
Post a Comment