I concur with Rochenda, when it is your turn to tell 7 random, possibly unknown things about yourself, it is way harder than it is to read about someone elses. Well, here goes...
1. I hate electrical storms! At the young age of three I received an electrical shock on my mouth, thus the little scar on the left side of my mouth. (For those of you who don't know the story: It was my family's turn to clean the church. My mother was vacuuming and I loved to help. Thinking that I was 'helping', I tried to unplug the extension cord that connected the vacuum to the plug-in across the platform. Not being very big or strong, I tried to pull it apart, but to no avail. I then used my teeth, saliva made contact with the electricity and I went out cold. It burnt the corner of my mouth severly and had my mother not found me so soon afterwards, I could have died. It took a year for my mouth to heal enough so that plastic surgery could be performed and the rest is history)
2. I always wanted to be a dental hygentist.
3. Disneyland is my favorite vacation spot.
4. I love to cook & clean.
5. I can be very shy.
6. I would love to learn to play the guitar someday.
7. I'm a good aim with a 9mm handgun.
Well that does it. I tag, Shauna, Rachelle, Patty, Judy, Sheila S., Shirlee, & Karen. Can't wait to see what you guys have to tell us. And good luck to you, it is harder than you think!





3 comments:
Well, I've yet to do this one. Just finished my long one for the quarter, thanks to your insistance =)
Oh, and "Daddy Bal" is no longer. It's now 'Book'
Sunday October 14, 2007 - 07:07pm (MDT)
Loved reading your 7 things!!! I did not know 2, 6 and 7 and #4 is hard to fathom...not the cooking part, but it's hard to believe anyone LOVES to clean...I love the RESULT and satisfaction of cleaning, but you have my total admiration if you love the process!!!
Sunday October 14, 2007 - 11:58pm (MDT)
Ok, so I've never seen you be shy in my life!
Monday October 15, 2007 - 09:32am (PDT)
Post a Comment