Calling out to all my friends - is anyone looking for a darling, happy, blonde, curly headed, blue eyed, little boy with an endless smile and TONS of mischief? I have one and am interested in finding him a good home for a few days!!! It has been one of those days. We started our day at 4:30a.m. and have been going at it ever sense. He was awakened by a dreadful nightmare about a little boy that we had over recently pinching him, thus I was awakened, too. He was absolutely terrified, calling the little boy by name and telling me that he needed a "pankin."I put him in our bed, that didn't work. Tried giving him a sippy of milk and putting back in his bad, that didn't work. Resorted to rocking him (which for a long while he resorted patting my face saying 'nice Mommy, baby happy, play peek-a-boo, baby nuggle Mommy') he fell back to sleep until I tried sneaking him back into his bed, that didn't work. By that time, I decided we would just stay up, but I didn't know what I was getting myself into!!! He has been into EVERYTHING ever since. Now, I am not one that puts my kids in a playpin, but I am thinking about it today, only problem is that he would climb out!!! We have gone thru 3 bottles of lotion all poured out onto either the floor or his clothes (we have changed 3 times), one container of Euricern cream, most of the entire toys we own in the toy room, gum on the recliner, split drinks, you name it - I think that today we have been there done that. It is only 10:30 and I am EXHAUSTED!!! I think that it is going to be a very long day! I love him dearly and thank God daily for giving him to us, but am so thankful that Blue Light Special Days only come once in a great while!!!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Blue Light Special On A 23 Month Old!
Calling out to all my friends - is anyone looking for a darling, happy, blonde, curly headed, blue eyed, little boy with an endless smile and TONS of mischief? I have one and am interested in finding him a good home for a few days!!! It has been one of those days. We started our day at 4:30a.m. and have been going at it ever sense. He was awakened by a dreadful nightmare about a little boy that we had over recently pinching him, thus I was awakened, too. He was absolutely terrified, calling the little boy by name and telling me that he needed a "pankin."I put him in our bed, that didn't work. Tried giving him a sippy of milk and putting back in his bad, that didn't work. Resorted to rocking him (which for a long while he resorted patting my face saying 'nice Mommy, baby happy, play peek-a-boo, baby nuggle Mommy') he fell back to sleep until I tried sneaking him back into his bed, that didn't work. By that time, I decided we would just stay up, but I didn't know what I was getting myself into!!! He has been into EVERYTHING ever since. Now, I am not one that puts my kids in a playpin, but I am thinking about it today, only problem is that he would climb out!!! We have gone thru 3 bottles of lotion all poured out onto either the floor or his clothes (we have changed 3 times), one container of Euricern cream, most of the entire toys we own in the toy room, gum on the recliner, split drinks, you name it - I think that today we have been there done that. It is only 10:30 and I am EXHAUSTED!!! I think that it is going to be a very long day! I love him dearly and thank God daily for giving him to us, but am so thankful that Blue Light Special Days only come once in a great while!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Val.... I LOVE reading these..maybe he should go hunting with uncle Chad
Tuesday October 30, 2007 - 06:43pm (PDT)
Chad, Your on! Are you available tomorrow?:):)
Tuesday October 30, 2007 - 08:04pm (MDT)
I almost laughed out loud at the "split" drinks! I'm pretty sure you don't drink alcohol, and I don't either, but this sounds like the kind of day that would drive a Mom to a "split" drink! I know you meant to say spilt but that was just too funny.
Let's hope tonight you both get a good nights rest and tomorrow will go a little smoother...and hide ALL the bottles of lotion!
Tuesday October 30, 2007 - 11:19pm (EDT)
Sorry, spell check doesn't catch that one. You are right on 2 accounts; 1-I don't drink, 2-yes, these kind of days could DEFINITELY drive a Mom to split a drink!!! :):) Very cute!! As for the lotion, let's just say what's left he can't get.
Tuesday October 30, 2007 - 11:07pm (MDT)
Just reading your fun from yesterday! Hope today is better!
Wednesday October 31, 2007 - 09:59am (MDT)
HAHAHA!!! I will GLADLY take him! He is So much fun & I have been missing him! Can't wait for you to get down here! Miss you! LOVE YOU!!!
Thursday November 1, 2007 - 11:58am (EDT)
Post a Comment