On Sunday evening after church, my dad's entire family, there are 5 Gordan Crane children, got together for a meal & fellowship. I believe that there were 60 people total. It was so wonderful to see all of them. They only come home every other year, so lots had happened since we had seen them all last. Between recent marriages and new babies, there were several "new" people there. That is always fun! We were able to spend time with them a couple of times throughout the week and each time included laughter, food, and fun! I am learning more and more the importance of family and the huge role they play in my life. I am not just talking about immediate, but extended as well. Although we may not take the same paths in life, it is the love and loyalty that we share that gives us a strong bond to last forever.
.







2 comments:
That is so neat, I love extended family reunions! We go to one on my MIL side every couple of years and we are looking forward to going to one on Rick's Dads side summer 2009. Looks like you all had a great time. I so agree with you on the importance of family.
Thursday January 10, 2008 - 10:34pm (EST)
I apologize for the typo on the picture of Rochenda and the girls. It was too late to go back and fix it. Sorry, Rochenda! It should say entertaining, not entertaing.:):)
Thursday January 10, 2008 - 11:23pm (MST)
Post a Comment