



I have to start by saying, I love life. More importantly, I love the life that God has chosen for me to live. Oh, there have been times that I have questioned whether or not I was on the right road, but knowing who was, and is, writing the directions, I am re-assured that I am indeed following Him. Leaving everything in His ever-present, capable, hands is what I have been learning of late. I am not one who made a list of "New Year Resolutions", but I do desire, and am striving to grow more each day in Him. I want to be able to look back at the year's end and see where I was, compared to where I am now, and see major progress. I have started this year out by reading a book by, Elizabeth George called, "A Woman After God's Own Heart," a great read I should add, and it is stretching me. I am learning, growing, examining, re-shaping my own life according to God's Plan for me. And through that, I am realizing that I love life even more by following His Plan. He is guiding me in ways that, left on my own, I would have have never trodded. Already this year, I have faced some challenges, some hardtimes, things that I never thought that I would have to face, but I have kept my hand in His and I am finding that I can come through it unscathed, maybe a little more fragile, perhaps a little more knowledgable, but definitely more sensitive toward others and God, and this for me is growth. So, while the dust from re-modeling our home is filling the air, cleaning house for the hundreth time this week, volunteering at the school, several different additional school activites, company coming this weekend, Praise Team practice, small group meeting and everything in between that goes with being a Mommy and a wife, I can still say that I love life. And even more, I love the One who created my life!
Above are a couple of pictures from our "life" this week. Please bear with me as I am trying to learn this whole 'posting pics thing' and it isn't going well. The first two are of Brooklyn dressed for 'Hat Day' & 'Backwards' for 'Spirit Week' at school. The next two are of the boys "wookin" on the re-model project together. Sorry that two of them are sideways, but I don't have the hang of it all yet.:)





0 comments:
Post a Comment