Sunday, January 13, 2008
Welcome!
Since Yahoo 360 is experiencing problems, with the possibility of closing down I decided to find a new home. Like with any new home, there are new adjustments, changes and thoughts about all you have left behind. And this is no exception. Bear with me as I get used to this site. A friend of mine is working on transferring all my blog posts over from my Yahoo 360 site to here. It will be so wonderful to have everything here in one spot. Without them I have felt lost and almost as if I am out of place here, but in time I do believe that they will be here. Thanks to her many hours of work for me! So with a blog home that looks to be in place for years to come, I say welcome. I will do my best to keep you informed of as many new happenings in the Schatz household as possible. And the new journey begins...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Valerie
WELOCOME to Blogspot!! I am sooo glad you are here now, it will be so much easier to keep up! Yahoo drove me crazy! I haven't been able to read up on your blogs, but I will try to very soon. I have not been so good at keeping up lately. Have a great day!
Wow - now that is a wonderful friend you have...can I borrow her?!?! "-)
Your new site looks great, thank you for letting me know.
I think you're going to like it here! I have enjoyed "spiffying up the place for you"... and I'll try to get the rest of your posts moved this weekend. As I've been transferring them over I have just really enjoyed reading about your Little Cuties and seeing their sweet faces. I've heard other stories about them, of course, from LaRona, but it's fun to "get to know" them a little better this way.
Thank you Karla for all that you did to help me set up my page!!! I have your e-mail saved on my favorites in case I have questions and I am sure that you will be hearing from me!!! You did everything I asked and more, thank you!!!
Mary Ellen, I am sure that my friend whom I thanked above would let you "borrow" her as well. :)
Until she saw that I had over 500 posts that needed to be transferred...then she would run for the hills!!!
Post a Comment