CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Friday Night Wedding

This last Friday evening a cousin from my Dad's side was getting married and we wanted to be there to share in their day with them and to see my family whom we haven't been with or seen for over 6 weeks. Since Brooklyn had school we had her go for a couple of hours that morning and then picked her up a little early in order to be in Nampa on time. It was a little bit of a stress on me to think that I had 3 people to get ready in less than an hour, but we made it and had a wonderful time seeing people that we hadn't seen in simply years. It was a beautiful wedding and I was so glad that we made the effort to be there. Congratulations, Dorae and Jeff! We wish you all God's very best in your new life together!


The front of the church.


Brooklyn has been dying to see 'Baby Keaton'


My Mom, Me, Brittan, & Brook just enjoying being together!! (not loving how the shoulder of the lady behind me looks like I have some huge hair piece)


Brooklyn & the Bride


Mindy, The Bride, & Chera


Cousins playing Ring-Around-the-Rosie.


Brittan was wanting that cake!!!


Unbeknownst to me he snuck a bite...


and a little more...


Totally Delicious!!


Brittan sharing his cars with other children who had had enough of the wedding celebrations. :)


Chera, Dorae, & Mindy showing off the slippers that were in our gift basket to her for her bridal shower. Her feet were worn out from the long day!

6 comments:

Karen Carroll

I love the pictures of your family, especially Brittan, he is a little charmer!

Cindy Baldwin Roberts

Hi Valerie....I enjoyed the wedding pictures...thanks for posting them! You have two sweet kiddos!

Wendy

Who is that sweet little girl out of uniform? Love the color coordinating outfits...looks like a fun weekend! I love Brittan's cake episode...boy after my own heart!

LaRona

I noticed the "big hair" - glad you clarified =)

Mindy
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy

I enjoyed your new posts! It was such a FUN weekend! I THOROUGHLY enjoyed being with you guys this weekend! Miss yoU! LOVE YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...