CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Let Summer Begin!

Friday was Brooklyn's last day of school. They finished the year by having their annual 'Blessings Chapel' in which each and every child receives an award from their teacher, followed by an all school pizza picnic. Each teacher picks a theme and then awards accordingly. There were types of candy (ie, you make the class 'Snicker'), types of cereal (I get a kick out of your 'Trix'), and so on. It is original and adorable, but also ends the year for the kids, on a high note with them each one being acknowledged. Brooklyn's teacher, Mrs. Trigsted used Flip Flops. For Brooklyn she said, "I FLIP for your ability to: Show kindness to your friends while always wearing a matching hairbow." For those of you who don't know, it is a little joke between the moms at the school that Brooklyn ALWAYS wears a hairbow. I can't help it, I just love having a little girl to put bows in her hair. Brooklyn has worn a bow everyday since she has been born, whether we are going to town, to church, shopping, or to just play outside, she has a bow. I can't change now, almost six years and counting..., but for now bows and all, I say, let summer begin!!



Waiting for chapel to start. (and no I didn't let Brittan sit there.)


Brooklyn receiving her award.


The Whole Class


Brooklyn and her Flip Flops

2 comments:

Wendy

I really do "flip" for the Schatz family! You've also seen from my girls...I just appreciate good hair bows!

Anonymous

Congratulations Brooklyn! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...