CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Photographs From My Mother's Day Weekend...

We did things a little differently this year, we decided to go to Spokane for the weekend with some of our friends from Brooklyn's school who have a little girl in her same class, Ashley. We first met the Bett's at the Ice Cream Social at the first of the year and just like our little girls, we have formed a very fun friendship.

Aaron & Sharleen went up early Friday morning and we met them that evening at Chuck E. Cheese. It was Brittan's first time there and he LOVED it!!! The girls had fun playing all the games and occasionally riding on a little ride, but Brittan, he just rode! We let them play for hours and then headed to our motel to spend a couple of hours in the pool. Despite a blip with Brittan in the pool, the kids had a total blast and crashed in bed late that night.

We all slept in Saturday morning and then headed for River Park Square where we spent the entire day enjoying the many attractions that they have there and exploring all around. (I could have stayed for days just shopping, but that wasn't the point of the trip. But we will return soon and shopping is going to be a must!!) It was a fun weekend, the kids couldn't have had more fun and as much as I love to cook, it was wonderful to have the weekend off. It was indeed a Happy Mother's Day!


Brittan and the 'Main Man' - Chuck E. Cheese.


Brittan's favorite ride of the night, Scoop.


Brooklyn & Ashley riding on the Fire Engine.


Swimming at the motel = FUN!!



The Carasouel


Waiting for the train...


Playing princess on the train ride.


Brittan loved "Thomas"


Leaving the park.


The reason I LOVE being a mother!

3 comments:

LaRona

I found it in the dictionary: carousel. Sorry for the bum steer - I take all the blame & my admission/apology is in print, to boot!

Wendy

Looks like such fun! The Betts are such a neat family! Love you guys!

Karen Carroll

Happy Mother's Day to a great mom! I love your choice of music; they are my favorites too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...