CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday Fun!

Here are a few photos of the birthday party that we attended yesterday for a couple of Brooklyn's classmates. They rented the gymnastics center for two hours and the kids spent that time having a coach show them different things that they can do there. Not only was it fun for the kids, it was also a very smart business move by the gym. It allowed those of us who don't have our children in gymnastics to see what our children would be doing in a class. They did everything from playing on the mats & trampolines, to jumping into the foam pit, which I should add was the all time favorite event of the day. It was a fun afternoon and I returned home with one exhausted little girl. Thanks to Cole & Sarah for the fun afternoon. And I think that we just might be adding gymnastics to our "list of weekly things to do.":):)


The Gym.


Five minutes into it and she is loving the gymnastics!!





Are they having fun or what?:)


Gabby & Brooklyn waiting their turn.


Playing in the foam pit.


The entire group of kids.:)


Listening to the directions.


The obstacle course...


Trying out the bars.


Balancing part of the obstacle course.


Lining up for the rope swing.


Playing Cat & Mouse with the huge parachute.


Happy Party-goers - Emily, Kaylee, Brooklyn, & Asa

1 comments:

Wendy

That WAS a fun party...I loved seeing all the kiddos out of their element...I think Brooklyn would enjoy gymnastics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...